Ethical Guidelines for Authors
All authors submitting to a JUOZ are expecting to stick to the following ethical guidelines:
- All authors must warrant that their article is their own original work that does not violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- The corresponding author must ensure all named co-authors consent to publication and to being named as a co-author.
- Authors must not submit a manuscript to more than one journal simultaneously.
- Authors should not submit previously published work either in part or whole.
- Authors must appropriately cite all relevant publications.
- Authors must facilitate access to data sets described in the article.
- Authors must avoid making defamatory statements in submitted articles that may be construed as impugning any person’s reputation.
- Authors must declare all sources of funding for the research reported in the paper.